Taking Control of Your Health and Well-being
You are invited to try SymbiosFIT’s original classes, designed by experts and modified to challenge every fitness level. Call 843.738.4600 and sign up today for a FREE fitness assessment and onboarding class. Space is limited for our optimal fitness, health, and nutrition membership.
Yes, SymbiosFIT can:
- help you look and feel better
- give you positive endomorphs for your mind
- increase your range of motion
- boost your energy and metabolism
- improve your cardio endurance
- make you stronger and toner
Our proven plan incorporates fitness into your healthcare. Your complex body requires resistance training plus aerobic movements to empower you for daily living. Our personal instruction on functional fitness combines the technology of exercise science with typical life motions for your ultimate full-body workout.
Optimal Health, Nutrition, and Fitness Membership for $149 Per Month
- Unlimited classes and periodic specialty classes
- Quarterly metabolic laboratory results with measurements and consultation with Dr. Stephen Luther
- Individual guidance, consultation, and fitness monitoring with Steve Keister, Director of SymbiosFIT
- Quarterly meetings with Jean Magarelli, RN, to implement and monitor a personalized nutrition plan.
SymbiosFIT Fitness Membership for $99 Per Month
We also offer one-on-one personal fitness training sessions with Elizabeth White, B.Sc., MA, CPT, WNBF PRO, Nutrition Certified. Call 843.738.4600 and sign up today for a FREE fitness assessment and onboarding class.
SymbiosFIT is Healthcare
SymbiosFIT’s optimal fitness, health and nutrition membership has the unique capacity to consider many factors including blood pressure, glucose, triglycerides, HDL, waist circumference, body weight, resting heart rate, and body fat to determine your complete well-being. Fitness originates from within, and shapes your body, as well as your future. SymbiosFIT sets the bar for our fitness standard.
People of all backgrounds, shapes, and sizes sweat the same at this gym. Strong connections, as well as bodies, are shaped through the common bond of effort.
Why Should You Strive to Become SymbiosFIT?
Your body needs to be strong to eliminate and reduce disease, lower your risk of numerous cancers, and increase longevity and quality of life. Symbios cares about you; preventing illness is as important as treating sickness.